Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Ben Vorlich

I went for a walk up Ben Vorlich (the Loch Earn one) on Sunday with some friends. Like a lot of the best walks, it was rather ad hoc and all the better for it. The destination was only chosen at about 10 am while standing in the main street in Callander.  We had all done the hill before, but the fine weather turned it into a memorable day. We started in the sunny area on the lochside in the picture below.


I thought my camera had plenty of charge, but it quickly started warning of low battery. I tried placing it under my fleece as body heat can revive things, but on the summit the camera decided it was done and turned itself off. A pity, since there was a 360 degree view from Ben Nevis down to the Pentlands. Here is what I did manage to take, looking south towards the Ochils.



No comments: